Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Sea Kiss

the blue sea and a red sky
an interlink of colours
hues of purple and tints of pink
licking at the shore
in a night so wild
so unbelievably tame
so grimly unsafe
and so unsettlingly free

dripping chains from bamboo canes
clutched in fervent hands
rocking to and rocking fro
on salty sands
intoxicants and faith
two young rumpled heads
eager lips and eager us
inclined on grassy beds

young girl shoulders
grazed with fingers
of an obliger
a monopoliser
he lent his lips
and he lent his kiss
he also lent his hands
to uncharted lands
beneath the palms
in a static stance
strangers interlock
the rumbling sea
gives privacy
by receding from the dock

suddenly
he shrugged free
and unbended to his feet
reaching down
he made her frown
by ripping away her seat

smiled the imp
like a pimp
fading as does foam
said 'go home'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

India
I slip, I fall, I bruise, I look up and I rise...........then I let my legs move.......they carry me away.