Sunday, April 25, 2010

Death of Hayden

flows of venom
sprightly and clean
horse-rode his vein in glory.
that fated spear-tip;
the foe of life
wrote itself in history.
dreams displayed
their fragility
and hope galloped to the sunset.
his sweetheart moaned
in solitude
her tears dropped in her basket.
her floaty skirts,
her bouqueted grace
her golden pearly hair.
her eyes asparkle;
the blue of her face
a drenched, sorrowful affair
her buttery hands
clutched at his soul,
crying at fateful poison's victory.
his crusted blood clung
wistfully to her;
her heart adew and wintry.

a few years thence,
in the crispy fall,
stood the armoured maiden.
by a fettered fence
was a stallion
headed by the mark of Hayden.
the sweetheart sung
the lyrical war
and twice rode the mask of Hayden.
fall did her kingdom
akin humility
ravished by merciless men.
the tumble however
she greeted overjoyed
as she charred among the ashes.
with her name afame
she flew to him
to serve his draining gashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

India
I slip, I fall, I bruise, I look up and I rise...........then I let my legs move.......they carry me away.