Thursday, October 1, 2009

These little moments of joy and hope last a lifetime. Like when you feel the resignation of walking home in a hot scalding summer afternoon and God touches down his blessings in the form of a dilapidated rickshaw;at that moment the prospect of even buying a Mercedes cannot distract the happiness. You feel like laughing and singing;not even the fear of getting dust in your mouth can stop you from doing so. The rickshaw puller is the knight in shining armour;or shining at any rate. Generosity oozes from every single of your pores and you feel the heightened desire to donate an extra coin.Going by market standards you have donated twenty five percent more than normal.

Hence, all's well that end's well. your knight in shining skin rescues a damsel in distress and is awarded a much desired kiss in the form of a coin, which is more useful than a pouted lipped smacking sound.

Moral- Make your knight in shining skin happy.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

India
I slip, I fall, I bruise, I look up and I rise...........then I let my legs move.......they carry me away.